If you want to introduce Cybersecurity as part of how your business operates, then start every significant meeting with a "Cybersecurity Moment".
We have put together a set of slides that you can download, telling you and your attendees hints and tips that can protect you and your data.
Here are some helpful rules to ensure you maximise this content:
- Invite discussion about the content to ensure people really consider the importance of Cybersecurity
- Limit the discussion to the first 5 minutes of the meeting, to avoid disrupting the main event
- Ensure any slides you create are topical around your business and Cybersecurity news
- Consider the meeting attendees and their level of technical expertise
- Try to make your discussions informative and light hearted
- Invite colleagues to present slides in their own meetings
Description of the actions needed to reduce the risk of data theft in public spaces, such as on the bus, trains, or in cafes.
The dangers of posting your passwords in visible places.
Keeping safe from phishing emails and targetted scams
Is someone spying on you and your private data? What you can do to stay safe.
Just answering the phone reveals information, but this slide tells you what to avoid giving away.
What Multi-Factor Authentication does to protect you and your data.
A slide about using firewalls and how they can help in the battle to protect your data.
When macros are part of documents and spreadsheets, you must be careful to defend yourself.
Although applications can make our lives easier and simplify work, they can contain malicious code.